Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85162572642
Meeting ID: 851 6257 2642
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 05/16/2022; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 05/16/2022
2. Bills List Dated 06/06/2022 FY 2022 in the Amount of $183,808.02
3. Bills List Dated 06/06/2022 FY 2023 in the Amount of $118,918.56
4. Approval of Resolution Accepting Public Improvements for the North Aurora Smiles Dental Office Located at 601 Randall Crossing Lane
5. Approval of Special Event Permit for The Rustic Fox
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending North Aurora Liquor Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora (A World of Bowls)
2. Approval of Resolution for Approval of a Supplemental Video Gaming Liquor License for A World of Bowls
3. Approval of Ordinance Amending North Aurora Liquor Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora (Tracy’s)
4. Approval of Resolution for Approval of a Supplemental Video Gaming Liquor License for Tracy’s
5. Reject All Bids for Well #5 Site Improvement Project
6. Approval to Waive Competitive Bids and Award Contract for Well #5 Site Improvements to H. Linden & Sons in the Amount of $615,100.00
Police Chief Appointment
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS