Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84453803879
Meeting ID: 844 5380 3879
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised, all visitors to North Aurora Village Hall are required to wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status. Participants and attendees in board and commission meetings are permitted to remove their face coverings once seated if they are vaccinated and able to maintain 6-feet of social distancing from other participants.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 12/06/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 12/06/2021
2. Bills List Dated 12/20/2021 in the Amount of $156,388.49
3. Approval of Executive Session Minutes Dated 05/03/2021, 05/17/2021, 10/18/2021, and 11/15/2021
4. Approval of 2022 Meeting Schedules
5. Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Village Administrator to Execute the Purchase of a Utility Truck for the Public Works Water Division Exceeding the Spending Authority of the Village Administrator and in Lieu of Procurement Requirements Within the Village Purchasing Policy
1. Approval of Ordinance Ratifying Ordinance 98-03-09-02 Being an Ordinance to Vacate a Portion of Grant Street in the Village of North Aurora
2. Approval of Ordinance Approving the Aurora Packing Company Final Plat of Subdivision in the Village of North Aurora
3. Approval of Resolution Approving Release of Easements/Vacation Obligations and Parking License Agreement Aurora Packing Company, Inc.
4. Approval of Ordinance Approving the Second Amendment to the Development Agreement between Village of North Aurora, Mark E. Sorrentino, Trustee of the Mark E. Sorrentino Trust No. 1 Dated October 14, 1996 and Progressive Concepts, LLC
5. Approval of an Ordinance Amending a Special Use as B-2 General Commercial Planned Unit Development for Lots 4,6,7,8,9, and 10 of Randall Square
6. Approval of Ordinance Amending Title 17 of the North Aurora Code Regarding Solar Energy Collection Panels
7. Approval of Ordinance Repealing Chapter 5.05 of Title 5 of the North Aurora Municipal Code (Contractor Registration)
8. Approval of Motion to Accept the Single Audit Report for the May 31, 2021 Fiscal Year
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS