Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81104125900
Meeting ID: 811 0412 5900
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised, all visitors to North Aurora Village Hall are required to wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status. Participants and attendees in board and commission meetings are permitted to remove their face coverings once seated if they are vaccinated and able to maintain 6-feet of social distancing from other participants.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 09/20/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 09/20/2021
2. Bills List Dated 10/04/2021 in the Amount of $243,696.14
1. Approval of Special Event Permit for Brother Chimp Brewing
2. Approval of Special Event Permit for Share & Care Learning Center
3. Approval to Award Exchange Server and Active Directory Migration to Sentinel Technologies in the Amount of $73,311.21
4. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Special Use for a Motor Vehicle Sales and/or Service Establishment in the B-2 General Commercial District for the Property Located at 204 Hansen Boulevard, North Aurora, Illinois
5. Approval of Ordinance Approving an Economic Incentive Agreement for the Gerald Genesis Dealership Located at 204 Hansen Boulevard, North Aurora, Illinois
6. Approval of Engineering Agreement with Benesch for Bridge Inspections in the Amount of $27,656.00
1. Plan Commission Appointments
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS