Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88927422525
Meeting ID: 889 2742 2525
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised, all visitors to North Aurora Village Hall are required to wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status. Participants and attendees in board and commission meetings are permitted to remove their face coverings once seated if they are vaccinated and able to maintain 6-feet of social distancing from other participants.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Fourth Amendment to the Pre-Annexation Agreement between the Village of North Aurora, Orchard Commons, LLC and Mettel Investment Partnership for a development to be known as Orchard Commons
- Village Board Minutes dated 08/02/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 08/02/2021
- Bills List Dated FY2021 08/16/2021 in the Amount of $49,050.75
- Bills List Dated FY2022 08/16/2021 in the Amount of $197,679.92
- Approval of Ordinance Approving the 2nd Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2020-21
- Approval of an Ordinance Approving the Fourth Amendment to the Pre-Annexation Agreement Between the Village of North Aurora, Orchard Commons, LLC and Mettel Investment Partnership for a Development to be known as Orchard Commons
- Approval of an Ordinance Amending a Special Use as B-2 General Commercial Planned Unit Development for the Orchard Commons
- Approval of Ordinance Approving a Special Use as an I-2 General Industrial Planned Development for 16.18 Acres of Property Known as 840 Ice Cream Drive in the Village Of North Aurora
- Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Title 5 Section 5.08.340 to Create the Classification of ‘P-Park District’ Liquor License
- Approval of Ordinance Approving Outdoor Dining as a Temporary Special Event for Businesses that Have Opted For Outdoor Dining For Relief From COVID-19 Restrictions
- Approval to Award 2021 Tree Replacement Program Bid to Acres Group in the Amount of $30,225.00
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS