Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 19, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and also now with limited attendance at Village Hall. Given the limited seating and for best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82467557408
Meeting ID: 824 6755 7408
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised seating for the public is limited to 15 people in the Board Room. Face masks will be required if you have not been vaccinated.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 06/21/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 06/21/2021
2. Interim Bills List Dated FY2021 06/30/2021 in the Amount of $72,801.96
3. Interim Bills List Dated FY2022 06/30/2021 in the Amount of $103,505.23
4. Bills List Dated FY 2021 07/19/2021 in the Amount of $20,436.34
5. Bills List Dated FY 2022 07/19/2021 in the Amount of $910,887.07
6. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $120.00
7. Approval of an Ordinance Authorizing the Sale or Disposition of Surplus Personal Property
1. Approval of Ordinance Approving the 1st Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2021-22
2. Approval of Ordinance Designating Surplus TIF Funds and Terminating the North Aurora Lincolnway TIF Project Area
3. Approval of Ordinance Designating Surplus TIF Funds and Terminating the Sperry TIF Redevelopment Project Area
4. Approval of Ordinance Removing Parcels from the North Aurora Route 31 Tax Increment Financing District
5. Approval of Ordinance Designating the North Aurora United TIF Redevelopment Project Area
6. Approval of Ordinance Approving the North Aurora United TIF Redevelopment Plan and Project
7. Approval of Ordinance Adopting Tax Increment Financing for the North Aurora United TIF Redevelopment Project Area
8. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Tax Increment Financing Redevelopment Agreement with North Aurora Industrial Venture, LLC
9. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
10. Ordinance Approving the Updated Site plans for the Property Located at 151 S. Lincolnway in the Village of North Aurora
11. Approval of Authorization to Purchase Emergency Lighting Equipment for Four Police Patrol/Utility Vehicles and Installed From Miner Electronics Corp. in the Amount of $42,606.00
12. Approval of Authorization to Purchase a new Code Enforcement Vehicle From Suburban Purchasing Cooperative in the Amount of $24,590.00
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS