Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and also now with limited attendance at Village Hall. Given the limited seating and for best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88298054834
Meeting ID: 882 9805 4834
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised seating for the public is limited to 15 people in the Board Room. Face masks will be required if you have not been vaccinated.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
United TIF District
1. Village Board Minutes dated 06/07/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 06/07/2021
2. Operations Committee Minutes dated 03/01/2021 and Services Committee Minutes dated 12/21/2020
3. Bills List Dated FY 2021 06/21/2021 in the Amount of $268,619.76
4. Bills List Dated FY 2022 06/21/2021 in the Amount of $119,013.20
5. Approval of Resolution Acknowledging Substantial Completion Triggering the One-Year Maintenance Period and Reduction of Cash Surety for Public Improvements for the Randall Crossing Mixed Use Building Located at 1101 Ritter Street
1. A Resolution Approving a Collective Bargaining Agreement Between the Village of North Aurora and the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150, Public Employees Division from June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2024
2. Approval of Resolution Dissolving the North Aurora Village Board Operations and Services Committees
3. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 2.06.050 Regarding the Beautification Committee
4. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Sections 5.08.060, 5.08.070, 5.08.340, 5.08.345, 5.08.390 of the North Aurora Municipal Code Regarding Liquor
5. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 5, Chapter 5.08 of The North Aurora Municipal Code Regarding Alcohol Beverage Sales in the Village Of North Aurora
6. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Variation Pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 7 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to Allow a Building Addition Within the Rear Yard in the R-1 Single Family Residence District, Village of North Aurora, Illinois
7. Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Remittance of Land-Cash Fees to the Fox Valley Park District
8. Approval of Authorization to Purchase Four Police Squad Vehicles from Morrow Bros. Ford in the Amount of $149,575.00
9. Approval of Resolution Approving Route 31 TIF Façade Grant Funding in the Amount Of $4,549.09 to the Property Located At 227 S. Lincolnway, North Aurora, Illinois
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS