Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and also now with limited attendance at Village Hall. Given the limited seating and for best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88642662016
Meeting ID: 886 4266 2016
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised seating for the public is limited to 15 people in the Board Room. Face masks will be required if you have not been vaccinated.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Forest Ridge Townhome Development Annexation Agreement
1. Village Board Minutes dated 05/17/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 05/17/2021
2. Interim Bills List Dated 05/26/2021 in the Amount of $246,015.60
3. Bills List Dated FY 2021 06/07/2021 in the Amount of $54,588.56
4. Bills List Dated FY 2022 06/07/2021 in the Amount of $19,424.86
5. Approval of Executive Session Minutes Dated 12/21/2020, 01/18/2021, 02/15/2021, and 04/19/2021
6. Approval of Resolution for the Closure of State Street for the July 3 Fireworks Celebration
1. Approval of Engineering Agreement with WBK Engineering for the Tanner Trails Conveyance Study in the Amount of $89,430
2. Approval to Award Bid for the DCEO IL 31 Sidewalk Installation Project to Geneva Construction Company in the Amount of $52,451.80
3. Approval to Purchase a New Ford Explorer for the Public Works Department in the Amount of $29,304
4. Approval to Waive Bids to Perform Well #5 Rehabilitation and Maintenance and Well Site Improvements and Award Contract to Layne Christensen Company in the Estimate Amount of $240,000.00 and Not to Exceed $300,000.00
5. Approval of Ordinance Authorizing the Execution of an Annexation Agreement for the Development Known as Forest Ridge Townhome Development
6. Approval of Ordinance Annexing Certain Territory to the Village of North Aurora, Illinois to be Known as the Forest Ridge Townhome Development
7. Approval of Ordinance Zoning 9.05 Acres of Property Situated at 38w229 Oak Street North Aurora, Illinois, to the R-3 General Residence Zoning District
8. Approval of Ordinance Granting a Special Use for an R-3 General Residence Zoning District Planned Unit Development on Property located at 38w229 Oak Street North Aurora, Illinois to be Known as the Forest Ridge Townhome Development
9. Approval of Special Event Permit for My Place Hotel
10. Approval of Special Event Permit for Wedding Reception on Village-Owned Property
11. Approval of a Special Event Permit for North Aurora River District Alliance (NOARDA) Summer Concerts/Movies in the Park
12. Approval of a Resolution Designating the North Aurora River District Alliance’s Rhythm On The Riverfront Summer Concert/Movie Series a Village Sponsored Event and Allowing The Consumption Of Liquor In North Aurora Riverfront Park
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS