Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 17, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and also now with limited attendance at Village Hall. Given the limited seating and for best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89667571969
Meeting ID: 896 6757 1969
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised seating for the public is limited to 15 people in the Board Room. Face masks will be required.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
National Boat Safety Week
1. Village Board Minutes dated 05/03/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 05/03/2021
2. Bills List Dated 05/17/2021 in the Amount of $300,347.39
3. Approval of Special Events Permit for the Fox Valley Park District
4. Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement with the Fox Valley Park District for Independence Day Fireworks Celebration on Fox Valley Park District Property
5. Approval of Special Events Permit for Independence Day Celebration Fireworks at North Aurora Riverfront Park
6. Approval of Resolution Designating the North Aurora Independence Day Firework Celebration a Village Sponsored event and Allowing the Consumption of Liquor in North Aurora Riverfront Park
1. Approval to Award Contract for 2021 Road Program to Geneva Construction Company in the Amount of $1,550,783.92
2. Approval to Award Contract for Orchard Gateway Streetlight & Pole Replacement Project to Utility Dynamics in the Amount of $149,230.00
3. Approval to Purchase 2022 International HV607 Plow and Dump Truck from Monroe Truck Equipment/Rush Truck Center in the Amount of $168,444.00
4. Approval of Resolution to Authorize Application for Kane County Community Development Funds and Execution of All Necessary Documents
5. Approval of Public Works Facility Expansion Civil Engineering Agreement with WBK Engineering, LLC in the Amount of $91,945.00
6. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Special Use for the Expansion of a Motor Vehicle Sales And/Or Service Establishment and Site Plan In The B-2 General Commercial District For The Property Located At 209 Hansen Boulevard, Gerald Hyundai
7. Approval of Resolution Transferring the Library Capital Asset to the Messenger Public Library
8. Approval of Resolution 02-2021 for Appropriations and Budget Resolution for Messenger Public Library of North Aurora
9. Approval of an Employment Agreement for the Village Administrator
1. Appointment of Scott Branson to the Plan Commission
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS