Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live and remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For best safety practices, the public can view the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom; however, to participate must attend the meeting in person. The public can view the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84757971877
Meeting ID: 847 5797 1877
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised, all visitors to North Aurora Village Hall are required to wear face coverings, regardless of vaccination status. Participants and attendees in board and commission meetings are permitted to remove their face coverings once seated if they are vaccinated and able to maintain 6-feet of social distancing from other participants.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 01/17/2022
2. Bills List Dated 02/07/2022 in the Amount of $434,625.84
3. Approval of Resolution for the Appointment of IMRF Authorized Agent
1. Approval of Special Event Permit for ABD Cycling
2. Approval of Special Event Permit for The Rustic Fox “Galentine’s Day” Event
3. Approval of Contract with Waste Management for Street Sweeping Services in the Amount of $90,192.00
4. Approval of One-Year Agreement with Hey and Associates, Inc. for Maintenance Agreement for Towne Center Wetlands in the Amount of $20,000.00
5. Approval of Change Order with Utility Dynamics Corporation for Hansen Boulevard Streetlight Replacement in the Amount of $17,932.00
6. Approval of Resolution Opposing Kane County Special Use to Allow a Private Landing Strip
7. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Minor Change to a Planned Unit Development for the Properties Located at 125 and 149 S. Grant Street, North Aurora
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS