Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings are being conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and also now with limited attendance at Village Hall. Given the limited seating and for best safety practices, the public is encouraged to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications using Zoom. The public can access the meeting remotely as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89207364639
Meeting ID: 892 0736 4639
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
Please be advised seating for the public is limited to 15 people in the Board Room. Face masks will be required.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 04/19/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 04/19/2021
2. Bills List Dated 05/03/2021 in the Amount of $142,731.39
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
ACKNOWLEDGE OUTGOING BOARD MEMBERS
INSTALLATION OF NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS
1. Oath of Office for Newly Elected Officials
a. Mark Gaffino, Village President
b. Michael Lowery, Village Trustee
c. Todd Niedzwiedz, Village Trustee
d. Carolyn Bird Salazar, Village Trustee
2. Appointment of Village Clerk
a. Jessica Watkins, Village Clerk
NEW BOARD RECONVENES THE BOARD MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
APPOINTMENT OF MAYOR PRO TEM
1. Approval of Ordinance Adopting the Budget of the Village of North Aurora for the Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2021 and Ending May 31, 2022
2. Approval of Ordinance Regarding The Humane Sale of Cats And Dogs in the Village of North Aurora
3. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Special Use Amending the B-2 General Commercial Planned Unit Development and Site Plan for the Randall Road Commercial Center to Allow A Multi-Family Development On Lot 2
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works