Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84980650093
Meeting ID: 849 8065 0093
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 03/01/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 03/01/2021
2. Bills List Dated 03/15/2021 in the Amount of $352,170.45
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 To Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora (Ma Maw’s Kitchen & Concessions)
2. Approval of an Ordinance Expanding Special Use to allow for the Expansion of a Microbrewery at 1059 Orchard Road in the B-2 General Business District, Village of North Aurora, Illinois (Brother Chimp Brewing)
3. Approval of Ordinance Approving the 1st Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2020-21
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works