VILLAGE OF NORTH AURORA
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING MINUTES
JANUARY 20, 2020
CALL TO ORDER
Mayor Berman called the meeting to order.
SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
In attendance: Mayor Dale Berman, Trustee Mark Gaffino, Trustee Mike Lowery, Trustee Laura Curtis, Trustee Mark Carroll, Trustee Tao Martinez, Trustee Mark Guethle and Village Clerk Lori Murray
Staff in attendance: Village Administrator Steve Bosco, Finance Director Bill Hannah, Community & Economic Development Director Mike Toth, Public Works Director John Laskowski, Village Attorney Kevin Drendel, Police Chief David Fisher.
AUDIENCE COMMENTS -None
TRUSTEE COMMENTS – None
1. Village Board Minutes dated 1/6/2020; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 1/6/2020.
2. Bills List Dated 1/20/2020 in the Amount of $308,451.71
3. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $106.00
4. Approval of Pay Request #3, Partial, for Well #8 & 9 Pumps and Motors to Layne Christensen Company in the Amount of $27,000.00
5. Approval of Pay Request #3, Partial, for Well #8 & 9 Electrical Facilities to Frank Marshall Electric in the Amount of $86,229.00
6. Approval of Lawn mowing and Landscaping Contract Extension with Sebert Landscaping
7. Approval of Ordinance Prohibiting the Use of Groundwater at 316 S. Lincolnway as a Potable Water Supply by the Installation or Use of Potable Water Supply by Wells or by Any Other Method
Motion for approval made by Trustee Gaffino and seconded by Trustee Curtis. Roll Call Vote: Trustee Gaffino – yes, Trustee Lowery – yes, Trustee Curtis- yes, Trustee Carroll – yes, Trustee Martinez – yes, Trustee Guethle – yes. Motion approved (6-0).
NEW BUSINESS – None
OLD BUSINESS – None
VILLAGE PRESIDENT – None
COMMITTEE REPORTS – None
TRUSTEEES’ COMMENTS – None
ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT – None
ATTORNEY’S REPORT – None
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
1. Finance – None
2. Community Development – None
3. Police – None
4. Public Works – None
EXECUTIVE SESSION – None
Motion to adjourn made by Trustee Lowery and seconded by Trustee Carroll. All in favor. Motion approved.
Lori J. Murray