- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
February 5, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2018 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 01/15/2018; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 01/15/20185
2. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the amount of $65.00
3. Pay Request No. 3, Final in the Amount of $5,176.19 to National Power Rodding Corp. for the 2016 Sanitary Sewer Televising
4. Interim Bills List dated 1/24/2018 in the Amount of $111,023.98
5. Bills List dated 02/05/2018 in the Amount of $365,890.77
1. Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Kane County for G.I.S. Services
2. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Temporary Use Permit for the Property at 1175 Oak Street, North Aurora, Illinois as a place of Religious Worship
3. Approval of an Engineering Agreement in the Amount of $73,078.00 with Rempe Sharpe & Associates for the 2018 Street Improvements Program
4. Approval of a Proposal from Rubino Engineering Inc. in the amount of $10,800.00 for Materials Testing Engineering
5. Motion to Waive Bids and Approve the Purchase of two MIOX Generator Units from Johnson Matthey MIOX Corporation for the West Treatment Plant in the Amount of $116,730.00
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works