- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
March 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Batavia Boundary Line Agreement
1. Village Board Minutes dated 02/17/2020; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 02/17/2020
2. Bills List Dated 03/02/2020 in the Amount of $196,616.33
3. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $50.00
1. Approval of Ordinance Approving A Boundary Line Agreement with the City of Batavia
2. Approval of Ordinance Granting Special Use for a Planned Unit Development for the Properties Located at 125 and 149 S. Grant Street, North Aurora, for Aurora Packing Inc.
3. Approval of Ordinance Approving the Amendment to the Annexation Agreement Between Village of North Aurora, Illinois and Wiseman-Hughes Enterprises, Inc. Randall Highlands Subdivision Randall Crossing Lot 3 Mixed Use Development
4. Approval of Ordinance Approving an Amendment to the Special Use Multi-District Mixed Use Planned Unit Development for the Randall Highlands Development Affecting Only Lot 3 of the Randall Crossing Commercial Development
5. Approval of Proposal from Water Well Solutions to Decommission Well #3 in the Amount of $41,718
6. Approval of One-Year Agreement for North Aurora Towne Center Wetland Maintenance to Hey and Associates in the Amount of $20,000
7. Approval of Agreement with Engineering Enterprises Incorporated (EEI) For Preparing STP-L Application in the Amount of $18,640
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works