- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
July 6, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public. Therefore, the Village Board meeting will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications while Village Hall remains closed to the public. Although Village Hall is closed to the public, the public is still invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81834787519
Meeting ID: 818 3478 7519
Dial In: + 1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Governor’s “Executive Order” suspending certain provisions of the “Open Meetings Act” (i.e. 5 ILCS 120/2.01; 5 ILCS 120/7).
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Village Clerk Lori Murray Recognition
1. Village Board Minutes dated 06/15/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 06/15/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 06/22/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $20,824.31
3. Interim Bills List Dated 06/22/2020 FY ’21in the Amount of $70,812.12
4. Interim Bills List Dated 06/29/2020 FY’ 20 in the Amount of $1,842.00
5. Bills List Dated 07/06/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $ 460,243.23
6. Bills List Dated 07/06/2020 FY ’21 in the Amount of $ 393,828.41
7. Pay Request #5, Final, for Well #8 & 9 Transmission Mains to Patnick Construction, Inc. in the Amount of $49,850.30
8. Pay Request #6, Partial, for Well #8 & 9 Electrical Facilities to Frank Marshall Electric in the Amount of $93,286.95
9. Payment Request #1 for Elm Avenue and Maple Avenue Water Main Improvements to J.S. Construction in the Amount of $207,769.05
10. Payment Request #1 for 2020 Street Improvement Project to Geneva Construction in the Amount of $215,238.97
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending Section 12.20.050 Of The North Aurora Municipal Code Regarding Action On Right of Way Permit Applications
2. Approval of a Master Lease Agreement for Small Cell Facilities
3. Approval of Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.35 of the North Aurora Municipal Code Regulating Mobile Food Vending in the Village Of North Aurora
4. Approval of Special Events Permit for Raimondo’s Pizza
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works