- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
August 3, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87305570417
Meeting ID: 873 0557 0417
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
If anyone wishes speak during the audience comment portion, please use the “Raise your Hand” feature of the Zoom meeting or message the meeting host using the chat feature.
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 07/20/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 07/20/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 07/28/20 FY ’20 in the Amount of $76,671.73
3. Bills List Dated 08/03/2020 FY ’20 in the Amount of $137,911.14
4. Bills List Dated 08/03/2020 FY ’21 in the Amount of $233,944.50
5. Pay Request #3, Final, to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc., for Monroe Alley in the Amount of $55,671.50
6. Pay Request #5, Final, to Geneva Construction Company for 2019 Street Improvements in the Amount of $34,243.43
7. Pay Request #2 to J & S Construction Sewer and Water, Inc., for Elm Avenue and Maple Avenue Water Main Improvements in the Amount of $93,937.97
1. Approval of Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.35 of the North Aurora Municipal Code Regulating Mobile Food Vending in the Village of North Aurora
2. Approval of Ordinance Amending Chapter 5.70.020 of the North Aurora Municipal Code Regulating Conditions and Permits for Outdoor Special Events in the Village of North Aurora
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works