- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
October 19, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89134058435
Meeting ID: 891 3405 8435
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Executive Session Minutes for Grammar and Content Dated 11/18/2019; 06/15/2020; 08/03/2020; and 09/21/2020
2. Village Board Minutes dated 10/05/2020
3. Bills List Dated 10/19/2020 in the Amount of $155,112.09
1. Approval of Special Events Permit Application for Share and Care Learning Halloween Event
2. Approval of Resolution to Authorize Temporary Modifications to the Village’s Vacation Buyback Policy in the Human Resources Manual
3. Approval of 2021 Road Program Professional Engineering Services Agreement with Engineering Enterprises, Inc. in the Amount of $229,715
4. Approval of Resolution to Accept CARES Act Funds from Kane County
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works