- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
December 21, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2020 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89389395523
Meeting ID: 893 8939 5523
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Aurora Boundary Agreement
1. Village Board Minutes dated 12/07/2020 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 12/07/2020
2. Interim Bills List Dated 12/17/2020 in the Amount of $48,227.50
3. Bills List Dated 12/21/2020 in the Amount of $344,500.66
1. Approval of Ordinance Approving the Third Amendment to the Annexation Agreement for the Moose Lake Estates Subdivision
2. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Plat for Moose Lake Estates – Unit 3
3. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 To Decrease the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
4. Approval of Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 To Increase the Number of Class B Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
5. Approval of Ordinance Approving a Jurisdictional Boundary Line Agreement with the City of Aurora
6. Approval to Purchase Emergency Equipment Lighting and Installation for Police Patrol/Utility Vehicles from Miner Electronics Corp. in the Amount of $27,121.58
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works