- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
February 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meeting Held Electronically
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Village Board meetings will be conducted live remotely via telecommunications to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The public is invited to attend the board meeting remotely via telecommunications. The Village Board meeting will be conducted on Zoom. The public can access the meeting as follows:
Website Address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83239975465
Meeting ID: 832 3997 5465
Dial In: +1 312 626 6799
This procedure is being followed pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/2.01 et seq.) as amended by Public Act 101-0640.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Resignation of Trustee Position
2. Appointment and Swearing In of New Village Trustee
3. Appointment and Swearing In of Village Clerk
4. Appointment of Mayor Pro-temp
5. Service Committee Appointments
1. Village Board Minutes dated 01/18/2021 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 01/18/2021
2. Bills List Dated 02/01/2021 in the Amount of $121,231.28
1. Approval of an Engineering Agreement with Engineering Enterprises Incorporated, for the Design and Construction Inspection of Well #5 Improvements in the Amount of $48,724.00
2. Approval of Motion Authorizing Designated Signers on Village Bank and Investment Accounts
3. Approval of Ordinance Granting All Prior Approved State Of Emergency Powers and Executive Order Authority to New North Aurora Village President
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works