- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
May 19, 2014
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, May 19, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
1. Appointment to Fill Vacant Trustee Position to Complete an Unexpired Term to 2015
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated May 5, 2014 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated May 5, 2014
2. Approval of an Interim Bill List dated May 13, 2014 in the amount of $1,123.96
1. Approval of an Ordinance Adopting the Village of North Aurora Budget for FY 2014-15
2. Approval of a Resolution of the Board of Library Trustees of the Village of North Aurora, Adopting Budget and Appropriations the Library’s Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2014 and Ending May 31, 2015
3. Approval of a Resolution Authorizing the Renewal of Electric Aggregation
4. Approval of an Amendment to Title 17.8.2 to allow Day Care Centers, Adult or Child, in B-3 Central Business District as a Special Use
5. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Special Use to Allow a Child Care Center at 12 John Street in the B-3 Central Business District
6. Approval of a Resolution Approving the Beiriger Subdivision being a Resubdivision in Lake Run Estates in the Village of North Aurora
7. Approval of an Ordinance Granting a Variation Pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 7 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to Allow a Reduced Rear Yard Setback in the E-3 Estate Standard District (Lots 335 & 343 in Lake Run Estates)
8. Motion to Approve the Purchase of two 2015 Ford ¾ Ton Pickup Trucks and one 2014 Ford Explorer through the State Purchasing Program
9. Approval of Bill List dated 05/19/2014 in the Amount of $187,510.38
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works