- This event has passed.
Village Board Meeting
October 7, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL – 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER – SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 09/16/2019; Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 09/16/2019
2. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the Amount of $80.00
3. Interim Bills List Dated 09/26/2019 in the Amount of $140,580.46
4. Interim Bills List Dated 10/02/2019 in the Amount of $800.00
5. Bills List Dated 10/07/2019 in the Amount of $461,127.73
6. Approval of Ordinance Authorizing the Sale or Disposition of Surplus Personal Property
7. Approval of Revised Engineering Services with Rempe-Sharpe Engineering in the Amount of $21,402.00
8. Approval to Award Network Hardware Implementation Bid to Noor and Shah Corp. in the Amount of $4,200.00
1. Approval of Ordinance Granting a Map Amendment to Rezone the Property Located at 345 Sullivan Road from the O-R Office Research District to the B-2 General Business District
2. Approval of Ordinance Granting a Special Use Pursuant to Title 17, Chapter 8 of the North Aurora Zoning Ordinance to Allow an Animal Hospital and Veterinary Clinic at 345 Sullivan Road
3. Approval of Resolution for Route 31 TIF Façade Grant Funding to 313 and 315 South Lincolnway in the Amount of $2,369.27
4. Approval of Special Event Permit for Fox Valley Park District’s “Local Legends and Lagers” Event
5. Approval of Special Event Permit for Fox Valley Park District’s “Trivia Night” Event
6. Approval Ordinance Amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 to Increase the Number Of Class A – Large Restaurant Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village Of North Aurora
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works