Village Board Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL - 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER - SILENT PRAYER - MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 6/03/2019; C.O.W. Minutes dated 6/03/2019
2. Bills List dated 6/17/2019 FY 2019 in the Amount of $ 240,679.42
3. Bills List dated 6/17/2019 FY 2020 in the Amount of $ 114,971.05
4. Pay Request #2, Partial for Monroe Alley Improvements in the Amount of $92,388.95
5. Approval of a Resolution Appointing - Deputy Village Clerk
1. Approval of an Ordinance Amending Title 5, Chapter 5.08, Section 5.08.340 of the North Aurora Municipal Code Creating a Class J-3 Microbrewery License
2. Approval of an Ordinance amending the North Aurora Code Section 5.08.350 Increasing the Number of Class J-3 Microbrewery Liquor Licenses Authorized in the Village of North Aurora to One
3. Approval of a Proposal from WBK Engineering for a Stormwater Drainage Study in the Amount of $35,518
4. Approval of the Skid Mounted Leaf Collection Box Purchase from Bonnell Industries in the Amount of $15,900
5. Approval of Change Order #1 to the 2019 Road Program for Sidewalks in the Amount of $21,408.50
6. Approval of Change Order #2 to the 2019 Road Program for Public Works’ Driveway Entrance in the Amount of $15,535
7. Approval of a Special Events Permit for Anderson Pet Shelter
8. Resolution Approving Route 31 TIF Façade Grant Funding for Aurora Wire at 8 Marvo Street in the Amount of $3,400
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works