Village Board Meeting - 7:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 2, 2018 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL - 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER - SILENT PRAYER - MEDITATION – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Village Board Minutes dated 6/18/2018 and Committee of the Whole Minutes dated 6/18/2018
2. Revised Intergovernmental Cooperation Contract with the Illinois Municipal League Risk Management Association
3. Resolution Approving a Permit to Utilize State Street for the Annual North Aurora Pet Parade
4. Pay Request No. 1, Partial for in the Amount of $125,343.00 to Water Well Solutions, LLC for the Well No. 9 Contract No. 1 Drilling Project
5. Travel and Expenses for Business Purposes in the amount of $60.00
6. Bills List dated 07/02/2018 FY18 in the Amount of $212,191.88
7. Bills List dated 07/02/2018 FY19 in the Amount of $57,951.60
1. Approval of the Purchase of a Five (5) Squad Cars for a Total Amount of $160,850 from Morrow Brothers Ford, the State Bid Vendor
2. Approval of the Purchase and Installation of Emergency Lighting Equipment for the Five (5) Squad Cars for a Total Amount of $47,686.30 from Miner Corp.
3. Approval of a Special Events Permit for North Aurora River District Alliance’s (NOARDA) Movie on the Riverfront in North Aurora Riverfront Park
4. Approval of a Resolution Designating the North Aurora River District Alliance’s Movie on the Riverfront a Village Sponsored Event and Allowing the Consumption of Liquor in North Aurora Riverfront Park
5. Approval of Purchase of Sodium Hypochlorite Pumps from Pumping Solutions in the Amount of $18,988.00
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
2. Community Development
4. Public Works