Village Board Meeting - 7:00 pm
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 20 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
NORTH AURORA VILLAGE HALL - 25 E. STATE ST.
CALL TO ORDER - SILENT PRAYER – MEDITATION - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of Village Board Minutes dated May 6, 2013
1. Approval of an Ordinance Adopting the Village of North Aurora Budget for FY 2013-14
2. Approval of a Resolution of the Board of Library Trustees of the Village of North Aurora, Kane County, Illinois, Providing for Budget and Appropriations and Levy for the Library’s Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2013 and Ending May 31, 2014
3. Approval of a Resolution adopting Revised Investment Policy
4. Approval of an Engineering Services Agreement with Rempe-Sharpe & Associates, Inc. for the Coordination with KKCOM to reclassify the FAU Route Designations for Ice Cream Drive and Alder Drive.
5. Resolution Approving Modifications to the Overhead Sewer Grant Assistance Program
6. Approval of Pay Request No. 2, Final in the amount of $10,250.98 to Insituform Technologies Inc. for the 2013 Sanitary Sewer Lining CIPP; Approval of Change Order No. 1 for a Net Decrease in the Contract Price of $2,541.10
7. Approval of a proposal from Geneva Construction in the amount of $7,371.75, for patching various spots from Water Main Leaks
8. Approval of a Resolution to Accept Planning Staff Assistance Services delivered by the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP)
9. Approval of an Ordinance Approving a Temporary Reduction in the Land/cash Fees for a one year period on all Building Permits associated with the construction of new single-family homes
10. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the Zoning Provisions of the North Aurora Municipal Code to allow Gas Stations in the B3 – Central Business District (Petition #13-04)
11. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the Zoning Provisions of the North Aurora Municipal Code to Reinstate the I-3 Central Industrial District (Petition #13-05)
12. Approval of an Ordinance Amending the Zoning Provisions of the North Aurora Municipal Code to allow Laundry Establishments in the B-3 Central Business District as a special use (Petition #13-06)
13. Approval of Bill List dated 05/20/2013 in the amount of $437,674.71
VILLAGE PRESIDENT REPORT
FIRE DISTRICT REPORT
VILLAGE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
B. Community Development
D. Public Works